This is a time of relaxing, for sure. I don’t think I have met any of my goals for work 4 hours of work for awhile now. Today was no different.
- Up and dressed to the shoes. It was touch and go for awhile there, but I did get up and by skipping the shower, was able to get dressed.
- 1 hour study. Did this
- 1 hour blogs. Did this. I can’t believe I’m not caught up yet!
- 1 hour exercise. I took an entirely unnecessary walk to the library to return a movie and then walked to the store for some supplies.
- 4 hours work. Not really. If you double count the walk as also work, then I think I have two hours. Sports Night wins again.
- Keep up with dishes and picking up. I did do this!
- Nap maximum 30 minutes. I actually set the nap timer for an hour as I haven’t been sleeping well and was very tired. But 25 minutes in, the phone rang and it woke me up. I felt refreshed so I did meet my napping limitations goal.
- Eat only when hungry, stop when full. I wasn’t hungry at dinner so I didn’t eat.
- Plan food the day before. Did this.
- Fruit and veggies while watching movie. I actually had a peanut butter coconut honey concoction.
Not bad day. Just no work.