Watching TV on DVDs = crack. Especially when it is a half-hour sitcom. I sit down to watch two shows and four hours later I’m still sitting there. This was a mildly unmotivated day.
- Up and dressed to the shoes. Did it.
- 1 hour study math. Did it.
- 1 hour blogs. Did it.
- 1 hour exercise. 45 minutes riding my new bike home. Plus some walking to and from the train. Did it.
- 4 hours work. I probably got an hour and a half in. It could have been more, but see above for my excuse.
- Keep up with dishes & picking up. Nope. See above.
- Nap maximum 30 minutes. I did not nap today. Surprisingly as I went to bed very late last night due to the joy of Contra Dancing.
- Eat only when hungry, stop when full. Did it.
- Plan food the day before. Did it.
- Fruit and veggies while watching movie. I used my virtual “one free popcorn” coupon tonight. Then I had two oranges. We’re sort of awash in fruit right now.
Overall, not bad. I get a goodly amount done during the morning. I’d like to say that I am going to limit my TV viewing today, but I would be lying.