Thursday was guideline free, as it was Christmas. Friday I was feeling very unmotivated. Considering that, it was a good day.
- Got up. I did.
- 1 hour study math. Yep
- 1 hour blog. Yes-sir-ee
- 1 hour exercise. There was running. Or walk/jog/creeping along the ice, rather. There was also picking up the milk delivery.
- 4 hours work. I spent a half hour cleaning off my desk. I went downtown to pick up my books which probably took an hour and a half. If you add in cooking dinner, I think I made it four hours. It was under mild duress, though. There was a lot of playing the never ending trivia game on Goodreads.
- Keep up with dishes and picking up. Yes ma’am.
- Nap. There was none, so that was under 30 minutes.
- Eat only when hungry, stop when full. Yeah, not so much.
- Plan food. Did. Did not actually stick to the plan, though.
- Fruit and Veggies while watching movie. Nope. I had ice cream. Alas.
Well, tomorrow is another day. I will concentrate on meeting my various food goals.