A bit of a weird day…
- Up and dressed. Did this
- 1 hour study math. Did this
- 1 hour blogs. Did this. Mostly prepping pictures for posting. That takes a bit of time.
- 1 hour exercise. I jogged for 26 minutes and also did two hours of contra dancing.
- 4 hours work. I had about three hours. I kept fooling around on the computer and also, see Nap.
- Keep up with dishes/picking up. I unloaded the dishwasher and hand-washed the dishes by the sink. When it is just me and I’m not doing a lot of cooking, it makes more sense to wash them by hand.
- Nap maximum time 30 minutes. I set out to do this, but failed. I set my timer for 30 minutes and feel asleep on the couch. I awoke an hour later and checked to see how much time was left on the timer. Inexplicably, there were almost 13 minutes left, but the timer was not running. I hit start to see if the batteries were wonky, but it ran just fine. I concluded that during my sleep, I turned the timer off. Having already exceeded my guideline, I rolled over and slept for another hour. That cut into my work time.
- Eat only when hungry and stop when full. I had a bigger lunch than planned and thus wasn’t hungry for dinner. So I fulfilled the first half of this after not fulfilling the second. Not ideal, but better than not fulfilling either.
- Plan food the day before. Food was planned. Sadly, I did not stick to the plan.
- Fruit and veggies while watching movie. No movie.
Overall, aside from the nap fiasco, this was a good day.