The coat closet rod is full of MY coats. Matt’s are on the door.
- Red rain slicker, for when it’s really pouring.
- Bright yellow flagger coat I wear when bicycling
- Tan mid-weight jacket and matching fetching cap
- Cute jean jacket
- Tan vintage car coat whose button fell off and I need to replace
- Red vintage dressy coat with fabulous button
- Vintage red wool coat for when the temperature is below 40 degrees (also includes fabulous black hat with built in scarf and matching thick suede gloves)
- Cream cashmere blend winter coat for when the temperature is above 40 degrees (also includes cute checked cloth cap and leather gloves)
Ideally, I would have one coat that could go on the bike, dress up, dress down and become warmer and cooler as the temperature allowed. I’m sure such a coat exists, but I have yet to come across it, especially at my store of choice, Goodwill. But if I found such a coat, I would have to give up all the other ones, most of which I like a lot, for one reason or another.