So I’m writing this a few weeks after I took this picture which is a bad thing. First off, this is going to be a “hmmm. I think I was doing this here” sort of post. But here goes.
Front. You can see where I’ve drawn in a line at my waist. Also, please note the lines radiating from the bust point above and below the bust. This will become important later.
After I took those pictures, I’m pretty sure I had Matt pin out the back according to the instructions on the Threads Torso Fitting DVD. It seems that patterns are drafted as if we are straight up and down in the back and surprisingly, we are not, so there is usually a ton of excess fabric. So here’s how it looks now, after pulling some of that fabric out. Better along the top.
The cats helped by watching.
Given the wrinkles around the bust line, I finally agreed that perhaps I am not a B cup any longer. Which means it was time for my first Full Bust Adjustment! And here it is.
This is me frowning because I’m not really sure how to get rid of that excess material.