Building the Dryer Platform

I’m not gonna lie. It was a long six hours. Like any good project, we had to take a break and buy more supplies (our liquid nails had become solid.) But we did it!

My Ikea-planning helped. It was a matter of cutting along lines and matching labeled parts to other parts before we glued and screwed everything into place. At the time of this picture, I still needed to cut the hole out for the electrical outlet, but this is where we stopped to celebrate our win.

And here we are celebrating! We built a very strong platform. I feel as though I could tap dance on top if it with no trouble.

Also, notice how it’s a bit higher than the dryer is currently sitting. That’s fine and gives me a few more inches of maneuverability for litter box cleaning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.