Sewing Chores Done

I bought four pairs of pants in September and I have finally accomplished hemming them. (I marked them up the first weekend I had them, so it was getting out the sewing machine that was the impediment.)

I also sewed up the cloth napkins I embroidered. I learned that it’s best not to embroider into the corner, like I did with the green, because sewing the top and bottom halves of the napkin together will make another border and it won’t match the one I’ve embroidered. At least not with my freehand method.

This was me practicing a blanket stitch and a blanket stitch wheel.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *