Not actually made a pie.

IMG_3304This is one of those objects which purports to make a difficult process easier, but actually just makes it harder.  If you’ve ever worked with pie crust, you know how temperamental it can be.  And sticky.  I’m guessing this works well 5% of the time, and the other 95% just causes a lot of swearing.  Plus, you have to store it somewhere. My recommendation is to: Stay. Away.

2 thoughts on “Not actually made a pie.”

  1. I agree, and I’ve never tried to make a lattice top in my life. Even with the liberal use of flour, this seems like it would be more trouble than it’s worth.

  2. My gran had something like this. She never used it, though! 🙂 My guess is that it was a Tupperware add on.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *